How the Automotive Sector Will Help Drive the Demand for Moisture Curing Adhesives – Fact.MR Exclusive Report
250-page moisture-curing adhesives market study by Fact MR, a leading business and competitive intelligence provider
The latest industry survey by Fact MR forecasts sales of moisture-curing adhesives to grow at a propelled CAGR through 2031, as sales of chemicals and materials gradually recover from disruptions caused by the COVID-19. The report aims to provide insights into hidden growth opportunities and challenges. It also provides recommendations to help businesses prepare for unforeseen challenges.
Market intelligence research therefore includes demographic analysis so that market players can plan their product and marketing strategy. It offers sales prospects in more than 20 countries. It identifies the most lucrative segments to help companies create winning strategies for the future.
To stay “ahead” of your competitors, request a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5402
The report offers actionable and valuable insights into the Moisture Curing Adhesives Market. The latest report from Fact.MR provides details about the current market scenario across different regions along with the historical data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on sales and demand for the Moisture Curing Adhesives market across various industries and regions.
Market research by Fact.MR gives exclusive insights on market growth. The study identifies crucial trends driving the growth of the Moisture Curing Adhesives market. This newly released report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities for major market players as well as emerging players associated with production and supply. Latest Fact.MR Report Provides Detailed Analysis of Moisture Curing Adhesives Market
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on the Moisture Curing Adhesives Market insights, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from vendors to end users and the Moisture Curing Adhesives Market growth. humidity.
Need more information on the reporting methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5402
Global moisture curing adhesives industry expected to garner value share worth US$6 billion for fiscal year 2021. The market is about to skyrocket 1.8x reach US$10.74 billion by the end of the forecast period 2021-2031. Growth is expected to be driven by widespread applications in the construction and automotive sectors.
Key Segments Covered
- Moisture-curing silicone adhesives
- Moisture curing polyolefin based adhesives
- Cyanoacrylate Moisture Curing Adhesives
- Moisture-curing polyurethane adhesives
- Automotive Moisture Curing Agents
- Moisture curing agents for construction
- Moisture curing agents for textiles
- Moisture curing agents for woodworking
- Moisture curing agents for other end use industries
Full access to this exclusive report is available at – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5402
Major market players are investing rigorously in the development and launch of new products to gain a competitive advantage and expand their consumer base. Mergers and acquisitions as well as diversification of product portfolios are key business strategies implemented by industry players.
- In September 2021, Arkema SA launched a plan to acquire Ashland’s adhesives business for US$1.65 billion. The business mainly includes Isoset water-based polyurethane wood glues and Aroset pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesives for floor graphics and packaging labels.
- Similarly, Dymax Corporation introduced Dual-Cure 9771 Reworkable Conformal Coating, which is able to cure in light and moisture to provide a firm hold on the surface under PCBs in missiles, spacecraft and satellites, in September 2021.
Key Points from the Moisture Curing Adhesives Market Report
- With a wide range of moisture-curing adhesive applications, global sales will exceed US$5 billion in 2020.
- Polyurethane sales are expected to remain significantly high in the majority of applications, primarily in the construction industry, and are expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 7% over the forecast period.
- Based on the end-use industry, the construction industry is expected to trigger high demand for moisture-curing adhesives, proving to be the most lucrative sector for market players.
- In 2019, the North American moisture-curing adhesives market accounted for at least a quarter of the revenue share, making the United States and Canada the most lucrative regions for stakeholders.
- China is expected to register positive growth at a CAGR of around 10% during the forecast period, creating profitable investment opportunities for the major players in the moisture curing adhesives market.
- Cyanoacrylate consumption is expected to account for nearly 20% of global moisture-curing adhesive sales over the next few years, due to its widespread adoption in the construction industry.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has resulted in initial setbacks for moisture-curing adhesives around the world. However, as end-use industries gradually get back on track, demand is expected to increase in the months and years to come.
“The automotive industry is taking another leap forward with the increase in vehicle production. This will create new opportunities for manufacturers of moisture-curing adhesives in the post-pandemic era. Manufacturers will need to diversify their customer base by introducing industry-specific properties of moisture-curing adhesives,” says a principal analyst at Fact.MR.
Read more trend reports from Fact.MR- https://www.einpresswire.com/article/557298123/demand-for-independent-front-suspension-is-estimated-to-remain-high-owing-to-the-system-of-better-handling-stability
Benefits of the report and answers to key questions
- Moisture Curing Adhesives Company and Brand Share Analysis: The report offers brand share analysis in the Moisture Curing Adhesives market to offer a deeper analysis of the competition. This is intended to help businesses with proactive long-term planning.
- Moisture Curing Adhesives Historical Volume Analysis: Factors affecting sales in the past are analyzed in detail. The report also offers a comparative analysis between the growth trajectory displayed in 2016-2020 and 2021-2031.
- Moisture Curing Adhesives Category and Segment Level Analysis: To offer a comprehensive analysis, the market identifies major segments and highlights key factors enabling growth in these categories.
- Consumption of moisture-curing adhesives by demographics: Demographic analysis aims to provide recommendations to businesses to help them create growth strategies around dynamic consumption patterns.
- Manufacturing Trend Analysis of Moisture Curing Adhesives: Analysis of manufacturing trends is the culmination of the study. It offers vital data on the strategies adopted by market players to align their manufacturing strategies with prevailing market trends.
- Post-COVID consumer spending on moisture-curing adhesives: The survey offers a chapter dedicated to the analysis of post-COVID consumer behavior. Changes in their spending habits are carefully analyzed to provide insight into the potential impact on Moisture Curing Adhesives sales.
More Valuable Insights into the Moisture Curing Adhesives Market
Fact.MR in its new report offers an unbiased analysis of the Moisture Curing Adhesives Market, Moisture Curing Adhesives Sales and Demand, analyzing forecast statistics to 2019 and beyond. of the. The study reveals growth projections based on various criteria.
Check out Fact.MR’s coverage in chemicals and materials:
Bio-succinic acid market – Forecasts, trends, analyzes and monitoring of the competition – Overview of the global market 2020 to 2030
Surge Suppression IC Market –Forecasts, trend analysis and competition monitoring – Global review 2021 to 2031
Liquid propellant market – Forecasts, trend analysis and competition monitoring – Global review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. We have offices in the United States and Dublin, while our global headquarters are in Dubai. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Email: [email protected]
The head office:
Unit number: AU-01-H (AU) gold tower,
Parcel number: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tours,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates